Info on setting up Streamlabels can be found at:
Streamlabs OBS (SLOBS)
If your labels are not updating in SLOBS, please try the following:
Delete the sources for the labels that are not updating.
Add a New Source > + > Widgets > Stream Label > Pick the File via the Drop Menu.
After doing that, the files should update once every 60 seconds or so. If that doesn't work....
Go back into SLOBS > Logout (Top Right Corner) > Restart SLOBS (Run as admin if need) > Log Back In.
At this point your files should now be working. If not, check the solution at the bottom of this guide.
Stream Labels Desktop Application
Download Link: https://streamlabs.com/dashboard#/streamlabels
First, let's start by deleting the Text Sources you created in your Streaming Software.
Then we will want to delete the following folders:
- Delete the folder with the text files that was created (The Streamlabels Output Folder)
- Delete: %appdata%\Roaming\streamlabels
Make sure you have the Latest Version of Streamlabels, which you can get at: https://streamlabs.com/dashboard#/streamlabels
- Then Install Streamlabels with the file you downloaded. Log into Streamlabels and choose the output directory.
- Add your Text Sources into your Streaming Software (OBS) using the output directory you have just chosen in the application.
- Now you can edit the format of the output data in the File Settings within the Streamlabels application.
The text files will only update about once every 60 seconds. Any manual edits to the text files will result in the files being overridden by the Streamlabels application. Tokens are case sensitive! Save your settings, then wait, as the changes will take about 60 seconds to appear.
If you're still having issues with files not being created and/or not updating, check to make sure you don't have any anti-virus software that may be interfering, if so you will need to add an exception in your anti-virus software for Streamlabels, which should resolve the issue.