We now have a new PayPal integration option available which allows you to accept credit card donations directly to your PayPal. You can find it here
Simply click the blue panel and follow the onboarding to link your Business PayPal account to Streamlabs.
In this step, you need to fill out all of the information to the best of your ability. This is required for this business integration.
- On the phone number portion please leave the number as is (this is a dummy phone number that we will explain how to remove later).
- Enter your business email address on the email portion- this is shown to all of your donors on their receipts regardless of whether you enter it here. You can use the same email that you use for PayPal.
- If you enter your personal phone number here and do not remove it in the steps later it will show on senders payment receipts.
- You must determine your product or service type on your own, or with the help of PayPal support. Streamlabs cannot advise you on this. Please disregard the 3011 being used as placeholder text in the screenshot below.
When you reach the step below, be sure to click "Go Back to Streamlabs" in order to complete the onboarding.
When you are finished you should see the connected status on the blue panel. You will not be able to see the PayPal email connected here because we do not have access to that information. If you do not see the connected status, click the blue panel again and complete the onboarding once more.
Remove the Customer Service Phone Number From Payers Receipts
Unfortunately PayPal does not allow us to process your business onboarding integration to accept credit card donations without adding a customer service number. Not to worry, we have entered a dummy number to protect your information and you can remove it from your PayPal profile by following the steps below.
- Log into your PayPal account and go to https://www.paypal.com/businessprofile/settings/phone
- Look for Customer Service phone number
- Remove it here.
- **Note that only a phone number labeled Customer Service will show on a senders payment receipt.
In order to configure your PayPal account to accept tips/donations automatically, follow this guide.