- Log out from SLOBS, restart the application as administrator and log back in.
- If using Twitch ensure your not running a rerun of a previous stream as this will prevent you going live.
- If you are simply end it and hit go live again.
- Double check your stream key if this is still correct.
- If using Advanced Output Mode and using NVENC/AMD make sure GPU is set to
- Install the Windows C++ Redistributals (BOTH ARE NEEDED)
- If signed into Streamlabs OBS with Twitch you can run the auto-optimizer found in General Settings.
If this did not work either or get the following error;
Invalid Path or Connection URL. Please check your settings to confirm that they are valid.
- Go to
Streamin Settings and select a different service than you want to use.
- Select the streaming service you want to use again, this reloads the available servers.
- Select the server you want to use (do not use auto)
- Try going live again.
If the above steps did not work then
Delete Cache and Restart found in Settings.
This will wipe all user data, including scenes and settings, but after logging in the cloud recovery should recover your scenes.
You need to redo your settings but this could fix the not going live issue.