Please try the following things that that should help resolve this issue:
- Log out from SLOBS, restart the application as administrator and log back in.
- If using Twitch ensure your not running a rerun of a previous stream as this will prevent you going live.
- If you are simply end it and hit go live again.
- Double check your stream key if this is still correct.
- If using Advanced Output Mode and using NVENC/AMD make sure GPU is set to
- If signed into Streamlabs OBS with Twitch you can run the auto-optimizer found in General Settings.
If those things did not work either or get the following error;
Error; Failed to connect to the streaming server. Please check your internet connection.
- Go to Settings > Advanced and scroll down to the Bind to IP option. Change it from Default to your local machines.
- It should begin with
10.0.x.xor any that are just numbers. Try to go live again.
- It should begin with
If this did not work either or get the following error;
Error; Invalid Path or Connection URL. Please check your settings to confirm that they are valid.
- Go to
Streamin Settings and select a different service than you want to use.
- Select the streaming service you want to use again, this reloads the available servers.
- Select the server you want to use (do not use auto)
- Try going live again.
If having an issue with a scheduled event on YouTube;
- Get your stream key for the event from here: https://www.youtube.com/my_live_events
- Once there, select the event and click Edit. Then go to Ingestion Settings.
- There you will be able to get the Stream key for the event.
- You can either use `Single-use stream key` or `Reusable stream key`.
- Get the key which is under `Stream name`: http://prntscr.com/mc8k3p
- Once you get that, in Streamlabs OBS, go to Settings > Stream and add the stream key there.
If you are still having the issue you could try to clear the user data of Streamlabs OBS & see if that could resolve the issue. Do keep in mind by doing so you are deleting user data and you need to login, redo your settings and potentially re-adjust your scenes & collections depending on the cloud recovery.
- Make sure Streamlabs OBS is closed and not running in the background in task manager.
- Navigate to `%appdata%` in Windows explorer.
- Rename `slobs-client` to `_slobs-client` found here.
- Start Streamlabs OBS and close it again (without logging in).
- Copy the folders `SceneCollections` from `_slobs-client` to `slobs-client`.
- Start Streamlabs OBS again and log in.
- Redo the settings as these are not recovered.