Windows 7 Users: Please download and install .NET Framework 4.7.2
Redownload Streamlabs OBS from: https://streamlabs.com/slobs and run the installer as administrator.
- Reboot your computer.
- Try starting Streamlabs OBS as administrator.
- Update your video drivers and other hardware drivers/software (reboot after updating).
- Install the Windows C++ Redistributals (BOTH ARE NEEDED)
- Firewall Fix:
- IPv6 Fix:
- Install DirectX:
- If that above DirectX does not work, then please try this as well;
If you are still having the issue you could try to clear the user data of Streamlabs OBS and see if that could resolve the issue with starting up. Do keep in mind by doing so you are deleting user data and you need to login, redo your settings and potentially re-adjust your scenes and scene collections depending on the cloud recovery.
- Make sure Streamlabs OBS is closed and not running in the background in task manager.
- Navigate to `%appdata%` in Windows explorer.
- Rename `slobs-client` to `_slobs-client` found here.
- Start Streamlabs OBS and close it again (without logging in).
- Copy the folders `SceneCollections` from `_slobs-client` to `slobs-client`.
- Start Streamlabs OBS again and log in.
- Redo the settings as these are not recovered.