Please enable Aero on Windows 7:
- Close Streamlabs OBS and then select an Aero Theme
Note: pick this default theme if you do not know which one to pick:
- If Aero is ON (check this screenshot to verify:
- Then simply run Streamlabs OBS but if not please continue to the next step
- Make sure Streamlabs OBS is closed and that an Aero Theme is selected then search for cmd in windows search bar & run it as admin.
- Enter two lines of command, first type net stop uxsms hit enter and let it process (few secs) then type net start uxsms and hit enter again.
- Aero should now be on and you can open Streamlabs OBS again. Refer to the screenshot above to ensure that it is on.