Why did I get the message “No IP Match detected?”
This message indicates that the IP address sent by your desktop computer via LAN could not be found by your mobile phone.
To resolve this:
- Install the most current version for your Android or Apple device.
- Connect your phone to the same internet network as your desktop.
Disable all firewalls on your pc:
- Open the Control Panel
- Click on System and Security
- Click on Windows Firewall.
- If the Windows Firewall is enabled, the Windows Firewall state will be On.
> 4.1. To turn it off, in the left navigation pane, click on Turn Windows Firewall off.
- In the Customize Settings window, select Turn off Windows Firewall and click OK.
- Open Streamlabs OBS > Settings > Remote Control and click to show the QR code
- Ensure that the QR code is not cropped or obstructed (expand the popup window horizontally if needed)
- Scan the QR code with the QR scanner in the Streamlabs app (under Remote Control in the sidebar)
The app should sync.
If it doesn’t , please click `Show Details` under the QR code and send us a screenshot of your entire screen to firstname.lastname@example.org.