Send an invite to a teammate or friend to join your account as your Co-Host. Please see below per subscription plan:
- Free users - Up to 1 teammate
- Standard users - Up to 3 teammates
- Pro users - Up to 5 teammates
Co-hosts will have limited access to your account. Please see the below details on what co-hosts can & cannot manage:
|Invite/Remove Guests||Start/End Stream|
|Screen Share||Close Host Screen Share|
|Add Background Audio||Schedule Streams|
|Show/Hide Comments||Reply on Chat|
|Change Design Profiles||Upload files for Design/Text/Video|
|Edit Styles or Design||Upload Stream Avatar|
|Green Screen||Upload Green Screen Background|
|Add/Edit Banner or Ticker||Broadcasts & Recordings Page|
Send a Team Invite
1. Located on the left side of your studio, click your Team tab then click Invite Member.
2. Enter your teammate's email address and click Send Invite. (Link valid for 24 hours)
3. Your teammate will receive your invitation through their email inbox to Accept Invite. They will be redirected to talkstudio.streamlabs.com where they will need to log in to their newly created account.
4. After they have logged in successfully, you will see your co-host's camera feed from your left navbar. Please ensure the appropriate Team has been selected if you do not see your co-host.
5. If a co-host wants to leave your team, have them click the Team tab for the option to Remove.