Participant Settings offer unique attributes when your guests accept or join your live stream.
1. From your studio, press the Settings button. (Shift+G)
- My name - Change your on-screen name.
- My Stream Avatar - Display an image if your camera is turned off.
Please review below for additional livestream attributes you can personalize yourself.
- Show Names - Show your participant nametags on-screen
- Audio Status - Show participant audio status on-screen (eg. Mute)
- Audio Warning - Detects a muted mic if a participant is speaking
- TTS on join - Audible announcement when a guest joins your live stream
- Speaker Indicators - A visual indicator when a participant is speaking
- Display Quality Indicators - Real-time network indicators to display network connection strength. (only visible to guests & never to viewers/followers.)
- Show screen share to self - Disable to avoid 'hall of mirrors' effect when screen sharing
- Name at the bottom - Display nametags at the bottom of the screen
- Toggle rounded corners - Round the corners of each video feed