If you're on Windows 7 and the bot no longer boots up it's due to .Net 4.7.1 being pushed to your system as a Windows update (Which is broken). In order to bring your bot back to life simply uninstall this through your control panel and install either .Net 4.6 or .Net 4.5.2.
How does the bot integrate with the Streamlabs Extension?
The bot can make use of your Streamlabs Extension Currency for minigames, giveaways, sound effects, song requests, giveaways and much more.
How do I enable the integration with the Streamlabs Extension?
- First you need to connect your Streamlabs account. In case you connected your account prior to version 220.127.116.11 then you need to generate a new token.
- Click on Connections -> Streamlabs -> Generate Token , This will open your browser and allow you to generate a new token.
DEMO GIF: https://gyazo.com/271a6aa285c7b41d67ee1f2b4b726b14
- Once you have finished the process simply copy your token and go back to the bot and place it in the Token field of the Streamlabs tab.
- Click connect.
- If you have locally stored currency that you would like to push to the Extension click on Export Currency, this will upload your local points to Streamlabs. If not move on to the next step.
- In order to enable the bot to use your Extensions' currency go to Currency -> Click on Settings (Cog) -> Check Use Streamlabs Currency.
DEMO GIF: https://gyazo.com/7bd06c1f5693ca49ee94daa08a4fa308
- Click the back arrow and you will see Currency (Streamlabs) at the top which means you are looking at your Streamlabs currency right now. If you followed all the steps and there are people in your Extensions' database you will see them inside of the view.
Can I use a custom name for the bot?
You sure can! Any Twitch name that you own can be used in the bot. You simply have to generate the bot's oauth-token using the said Twitch account.
Will there be support for platforms other than Twitch?
Yes, Youtube support is coming soon.
If I was using AnkhBot before will I have to redo all my settings?
No you won't, AnkhBot updates straight in to Streamlabs Chatbot.
What about duplicate features between the Chatbot and the Extension?
You can disable them on either.
What about payouts inside of the bot?
If you don't want the bot to push currency payouts to the extension you can disable this by going to Currency -> Settings (Cog) -> then 0 out the Live & Offline payout this will prevent the bot from pushing payouts to the Extension.
In case you don't want the bot to pay out currency for Raids, Hosts, Follows, Subs, Gw Subs then you can 0 out these as well.
Will the previously mentioned Premium features require a Pro subscription?
No they won't. All the features are free, including Python Scripting, OBS Remote & Websockets.
The chat's font size is too small for me, Is there a way to increase it?
Yes there is, simply go to Settings (Cog, Bottom left) -> Style -> Scroll down to Chat Settings and adjust the Chat Scale to your liking.
Do I need to have the program running in order for the bot to stay in chat?
Yes, You have to keep the program open and connected for the bot to be in your channel.
Does this bot replace Stream Labels application?
No, it does not.