This article will show you how to disconnect your YouTube/Twitch account from Streamlabs. Unfortunately, there is no way to fully remove your Streamlabs account since it is authorized through your Twitch or YouTube account. If you want to cancel your Streamlabs Pro subscription, click HERE for the guide about our subscription.
Your Streamlabs account is connected to your Twitch/YouTube account. If you forget your password, you will have to reset your password through Twitch or YouTube.
To Disconnect Your Twitch Account:
- Log onto your Twitch account and go to https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections
- Under "Other connections", you will find Streamlabs, then you click "disconnect"
- Voilà, you are done!
To Disconnect Your YouTube Account:
- Log onto your YouTube account, then go to https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
- Find the section that says Streamlabs and click "Remove"
- Congrats! You are done.
To Disconnect Your Mixer Account
- go to "Account", then "OAUTH Apps"
- Click on disconnect and you are done!
To Disconnect Your Facebook Account
- Go to "Settings", then "Apps"
- Click on "Remove" and Streamlabs will no longer be connected to your Facebook account.